Sunday, October 7, 2007

Home Sweet Home? Ya3ni!

Hey guys. I'm back home, yay! yay? tayyeb yay. I left AUH around 11:00 this morning with the usual anxiety of leaving hospital, plus the fear of knowing that I might be back sooner than I thought cuz my RBCs aren't that high, for u lay men out there, it means I might need to go back for blood pretty soon. I wish he'd given me some today. At least I'd be more alive!

Anyways, off to mom's I went to see the kids and have lunch. Then after a quiet nap there, I came back home AND helped decorate some cookies! Then some tv and some more cookies and internet action! Then Neuppo shots, dinner, more tv and here I am.

Thank you all for ur jokes. hehe. Tammy dahling, got nada from u! Rima, Frances, Reem keep them coming. Mo, I was at AUH, but I guess u got that from hello! Lyn babes, those blue chairs are for the BMT unit only. Not at all comfy. Ask Wiss, he'd rather sleep on 5 pillows on the floor than risk a backache from that chair! Fawzan, Maya can type?! Wow, Zee is lagging behind! Ayb! Shoo, waynak? Hallmark must be running out of e-cards!

So, what to do tomoro provided the counts are still fine and I don't need a visit to the Count? If there's energy, perhaps I'll work a bit. I need to figure out how the business is gonna keep going when I'm gone. I mean it is now, but must be more organized. we'll see.

Ramadan is coming to an end. I was never a "faster" but I love the 'jaww'. I wish I could go for a drive and watch people in cafes having fun and eating and smoking their hubbly-bubblies. I wish i could eat a man2ousheh at zaatar and zeit after midnight if I'm not already exhausted. I wish I could go have some 'sahlab' at that '3antabli' in Mar Elias. You think I could do that tomoro if all's well? Maybe not. Perhaps I'd opt for the homemade stuff and just go for a 'voyeurisme' drive!

Yalla, let's hope for a better day tomoro.
mwah,

H

12 comments:

lebanesa said...

Hope you are asleep by now Hala. Glad you are home and being looked after by those who love you most.
Take care of yourself honey and hope you can get out to enjoy a little kazdoura.

Bobbie said...

Ahhh...there is no place like home! It is the place where they love you, the place where your heart can rest and renew. Enjoy!

Tala said...

Hi habibiteh, kifik? Great your home. Hope your not THAAAAAAAAAT bored!
By the way, do you have the energy to write (with a pen..and why not, on the pc)
If so, why don't you try positive affirmations!!! ( yea, yea, I bet you don't belive in this, however, it has been proven that mind has power over matter, so why not give it a try!?)
there are several positive affirmation sites, where you can dig for one that will work for you.
I love you sweetheart. kisses
Be healed.

Unknown said...

Hey Hala

Great to hear you are back home -- I think the problem is from my email --- I have trouble sending to all hotmail accounts so will get to it, in the meantime will try and send you some things from my gmail account!
In the meantime enjoy yourself at home --hope you get to go out and do a couple of the things you feel like doing!!! Have you every tried doing sudoko puzzles??? They are great and help pass the time -- you can either get the books or log onto www.sudoko.com

take care and God bless
Tammy

Bobbie said...

I've posted something for you on my blog :) Hope you have a good day today. God keep blessing you!

tiger said...

Joke?
A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees. "I don't want to know" the child said, bursting into tears.
Confused, the father asked what was wrong.
The boy sobbed:"when I was six, I got the 'there's-no-easter-bunny' speech. At seven, I got the 'there's-no-tooth-fairy' speech. At eight, you hit me with the 'there's-no-Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really get laid, I'll have nothing left to love for"

Unknown said...

Hi Haloul ;-)...so glad u r home...and yes I thought the place lloked familiar but just wanted to double check theseare the blue chairs in AUH...I passed by the hospital Sunday afternoon and was so happy u were not there...

U did not hear from me y'day bcs I was in Beirut for only a few hours so I spent time with the kids and Loubna..I am in Dubai today and back to Beirut on Thurs evening to spend eid with family - yin3ad 3layki bil sa7a wil 3afyeh ya rab..

Hope ur making some brownies for me..I love them with a smiley face on ;-)

Please feel free to drop me an sms on my number so I can call you when back in Beirut my number is 03 471151

Be God, God Bless and hope those red blood cells increase...try talking to them and ask them to grow...I did a few times and seemed to work then...yalla try it, once never knows what worksRIGHT??

Nighty and God Bless U..

Unknown said...

Hello again

sent you couple of things from my gmail, lets hope you got them! its a start

tammy

Anas said...

Hey Hala,

Good to know you're well and back home again. I marvel at your courage and strength Hala and really hope we'll have all the time in the world to get to know each other better.

Your late night kazdara plan soundz like a good one, but if you happen to pass by Bankok in thailand, avoid the market.... see why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWAUAburgLU

Love

Anas

LinaG said...

yaani shahaitini With all the things you've been describing you'd like to eat or do!! Now I feel like a mid night man2ouche at zatar 'o zeit!. I'm pretty bad at jokes, but I'm sure we can find a few good ones (your blog has plenty comin in!, boy are you popular kiddo, mashallah). I hope you didn't have to visit the count today, and you are good to go ...to all the places you mentioned.
Keep the hamas ya batala!

hania said...

You haven’t posted on your blog for a while,,, we miss you! Hope you are ‘ghatsa’ with all those yummy Ramadan you want to eat and more. Maybe I’m not a good writer but I’m a good reader, u can say I’m one of your silent readers!So I just want to wish u a nice warm eid with your family. HaPpy eid to you all and best best wishes.
Love
h;

Zena said...

Happy Eid Hala, hope you are having a great time surrounded by your family and loved ones. God bless you and be with you in every step of the way. lots of love from Cyprus!