Thursday, September 13, 2007

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!

The bone marrow aspirate results came out today. COMPLETE REMISSION!!! (which is great news, btw, if u didn't get that from hello!). The doc wasn't even expecting it from the first session of a relapse. Thank You God! The prayers have been answered. Ramadan Karim!
And guess what, the LP that they performed on me after that felt like a teeeny weeeny pain! Didn't hurt at all, maybe because of all the euphoria. Hamdilla, it's all good!
Right now, I have been paid a vist by none other than "The Count"!!! He brought me 2 units to quench my thirst! yummmmm!!! By the time I gobble them up, It'll be so late at night and I'd be so hyper to sleep, that I think the BMT Unit on the 8th floor at AUH will have a PAAAAARRRTTTTTYY tonight. Come groove with us!
mwah
H

btw, Neda, speaking of yeeeha, every1 here who found out u r in Texas is now making orders for stetsons and cowboy boots! do u ship to Beirut?

8 comments:

lebanesa said...

Hiya
is it good? Hope that's a happy and triumphant yeeehhaaa!
Love

lebanesa said...

Yippeeeeeeee
Hala - GREAT news. Fantastic!
We haven't met, but I am crying with joy. Rima will be so happy when you tell her.
So all those damn hocus pocus things worked.
Enjoy yourself so much - CELEBRATE!!!
Love

tiger said...

HALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Great news habibti! I cannot be happier.
mwah mwah mwahhhh

Rima said...

Alhamdullilah - Katter kheirak ya Rabb, ya Arham Al-Rahimeen
This is a miracle, Hala - I can't stop thanking the heavens. I have to calm down before I can get in touch with you.
Love

Artists With Artitude said...

YAY!!! ALF MABROUK! I will send you as many hats as you want!! Al hamdu lil Allah and Ramadan indeed kareem ;)

maralm said...

no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
am sooooo happy
can't believe it
shou hal khabriyé hay?
Hamdillah Merci mon Dieu

toooo much joy !!!!
Grace a Dieu

LinaG said...

le le le le le le le le le le ..(in case you don't know what that means, I am Ululating in Arabic, and you can see I can't do it very well, but it is the thought that counts!)
You deserve it my friend!, what amazing news. Does this mean no transplant needed? Yaani you are done?
We need clebratory cookies mah friend.!
Love,
Lina

Unknown said...

wow! FANTABULOUS! FANTASTICOUS!
Yalla, keep the good news coming!!

love and more love
twisted twin 1