Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hilarious! hahahaha!


Look what I just got from yet another stranger/friend. I think it's super funny. What a sense of humour, Sandollar! Tks!

In fact all your comments and artwork (yes, poetry too, Nemr) are just wonderful! I look forward to reading them every morning.

I am finding it difficult to pass the looooong hours of the day, esp now since the counts are low and I can't do much, so if u have any suggestions, something that doesn't require a lot of effort, physical or mental, something fun and light-hearted, pls share. Tammy, tks for the 'series' tip but tried that didn't work. Couldn't concentrate hard enough. Plus, I tried with Gray's Anatomy, not very smart when u r living the situation every day! But what about Brothers and Sisters? what's that? kinda like what? funny, romantic, adventurous??? I am waitibg for the next season of Desperate Housewives to come out. That should keep me lightly entertained!

Yes, the counts are still low, and yes I have survived yet another low day without fever, much to the surprise of my doctor. I hope I prove him wrong again tomoro. I have to go to the ER tomoro for the CBC cuz it's Sunday. Hope all goes well and that they don't leave me there to spend my Sunday away from my family.

11 comments:

lebanesa said...

have you tried CDs/tapes of books? They are good because you can listen to the story and inhabit another world to take your mind of your boredom without the effort of reading or holding a book - any good? Otherwise, why not find some good radio stations online? I know that there are a lot. The bbc has some good online stuff in its listen again sections - so I'm sure other radio stations do as well. The spoken word is better for occupying one than music. Sorry you are tired darling. We should do you some more pictures.

Unknown said...

Gossip!

Bobbie said...

Books are my refuge and I love audio books, they take me to strange and wonderous places, and when I get tired and fall asleep I just rewind and listen again later. Maybe the would work for you too. I hope you are good today and your counts stay stable. Bless you!

Unknown said...

ooh.. and, Halloul.. don't get that hairstyle :)

Rima said...

Books on tape are great. I'll google to find some for you to listen to online. The Canadian CBC (not the one at the hospital) has a series like that and I used to love listening to it while doing something else (like lying down).

Love ya, sweetie - loved hearing your voice today, you sounded fantastic

Rima said...

I found this site that has free audio books:

http://www.audiobooks.org/

Mindless free online games at Popcap.com:

http://www.popcap.com/download_games.php?&&s_kwcid=popcap%20games|1783717248&gclid=CN62-NqZ2I4CFR-RIwodRUYo9Q

especially Bejewelled2, lots of fun at:

http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=bejeweled2&lcid=1033&alt_webgame=

Bobbie said...

Hala, There is something on my blog for you. xxx000

Unknown said...

Hey Hala

for a good laugh log onto this song on youtube - its a spin off the song "Hey there Deliliah" its hysterical - its called "hey there khelila" worth it!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqTKA8BxvE&mode=related&search


As for brothers and sisters, its light --- about a big family and all their issues -- all my friends say its good!!! will send to you!

Dina said...

Haloul,
Habibti I am sorry you are feeling down. I hope your WBCs go up and with it you will feel better and stronger inshallah. Keep your spirits high and your hopes up.
Good things are coming your way.
Love you,
Dina.

tiger said...

Halloul, I have 3 "books on tapes" that I like you to have. They're easy listening and fun. All talk about a favorite subject: RECIPES!
One of them is 'chocolat'!
I'll contact Wisso or Nay for delivery.
Be well and keep the spirit!
love.

Sarah's Bag said...

helloooooo from Sarah and Sarah
we are writing you from the kitchen of the atelier on our lunch break ( break what break the whole day is a break yaani shou bedna nkhbrek anou nobody is coming by) atelier is a new no mans land!!!!!!!!
we constantly get yelled at by frustrated women who want the new collection bass li new clollection baka is on holiday!!!!!!!!!
keep your spirits high
kisses