Friday, November 16, 2007

We @ The Park!

Hi-ya! This is how they say hi or hello here. You hear everyone saying hi-ya! In Beirut, it would be an unfinished sentence: "hi ya albi, hi ya 7ilou, hi ya hayawan, hi ya... Anyways...

Wiss and I finally got to the park (it's right opposite our house, but it's been sooo cold, that we hadn't dared go for a stroll there!). Yesterday, there was some sun (there was frost too, but there was sun) so we ventured into the park. It's beautiful and I can see it from the house. I can even see the children's playground and often visualize Zee playing there and me shouting to her from the 15th floor!!!

So, two more days to go before I am admitted. I've been trying to make the best of it, trying not to think too hard or worry too much. I went to London a couple of days. Wiss wanted to see an exhibition at Tate Modern so we went there, it was really nice. then he dragged me to a couple of art shops and i had to wait for about an hour for him to finish, but i was happy cuz he was ecstatic! Like a kid in a toyshop! habibi.

Today, the weather is lovely, sunny but 'nippy'!!! Ya3ni around 7 degrees!!! Ya3ni, I have to wear thge closet again! I don't have much to do today, so I'm taking it easy, preparing the stuff I have to take with me, shopping for things for the house...

I'm so grateful for those who wrote back with suggestions and recipes for dinner, tks guys! I found that M&S even have half-made meals that u can just finish off quickly and claim as your own doing, so that has made life a bit easier.

Fadi's coming tomorrow. My stem cells are coming tomorrow! yayyy!!! Allah yi7miyon! And Cyba is coming on Monday. Habibti, I miss her. She makes a killer cuppa tea!



Yalla later dudes, must go help clean the house! :(

mwah



H

7 comments:

taggy said...

HI-ya hilween ;) loved the pics you are the coolest couple allah yekhaleekon la ba3d, keefkon, kisses to you and wiss yallah halloul hanet dont worry all will be fine and as i promised i will remind you when all is finished. habeebti a big huge hug from me to you...i just can feel your hug right now (so warm).lots of love from me , zeena and karma

Bobbie said...

Brrr..looks cold there, just gives me the chills seeing you all bundled up. I'll be praying for you every day so don't forget about that. You will be back home again before you know it. So good to have a brother that can be your own personal supply of stem cells. How good can it get!

tiger said...

ah don't you look gorgeous!

hania said...

So your stem cells are there now…. No worries or fears hala… your hero is there and all will be fine very soon inshalla. Hamdella ala salameh big bros. I think you should take double care by now and maybe you have to wear that wool hat you hate! Alla yehmeekum
h;

Unknown said...

Hi Ya Hala...it is so refreshing seeing u and wissam smiling and the park looks amazing!

Keep that chin up and keep that smile goin...cant wait for u to be back...I still want my brownies and am not having any until u come back and bake some for me...3anjad I am serious! I love brownies so much but promised myself not to have any until you make me some...so pleeeeeeeeeease be back sooooooonn ;-)

MAY GOD BLESS U as always u r in our prayers

Kisses from sunny Dubai

LinaG said...

Hi-Ya hilween bil park!!
How'z it going?? Looking great in ze park .. mitl Jneinet el Sanayeh, ma heik???
No worries as Big Stem cell Bro is there.. Bil Shifa in Shallah. we'll all be here praying and thinking of you.
What is the name of your hospital?? I think I know a friend who worked there for YEARS .. Sam knows her well, and was interested in coming to visit, so if you give me the name, perhaps he cn get in contact with Wiss .. a number?? Please send to lg00@aub.edu.lb.
I hope Wiss checks this blog while your in and keeps us informed ... or Big Bro Fadi..
Cheers and tons of Love,
Lina G.

shereen said...

u 2 look good elhamdilah inchallah dayman ... i love u both pls take care n remmeber my heart n mind are always with u.. god bless u love u shoush