Friday, November 23, 2007

...and it begins!

The waiting, that is. Oh and the ugly side effects! Not much excitement today. It's a good thing actually, cuz that means things went smoothly, and they did, hamdillah.
Just a lot of hanging around in the room, watching tv, doing crosswords, reading the paper, refusing the incredible food AND going to the toilet!!! My body aches a bit, but they said it was normal. meanwhile, I am taking advantage of that, asking Wisso to massage me every now and then!
So, basically, it's all waiting from now on. Hope I don't get a lot of ugly sides with the waiting! The counts are still high, so I am guessing it may be a long wait. It's like my body refuses to give in. Tough cookie tougher than we thought. Well, no time for abadayat now. I need to be weak to be strong again! Inshallah kheir.

Thank u all for ur lovely comments and ur constant prayers.
love u tons,
a demain, inshallah,
H

4 comments:

Rima said...

How many ways are there to tell you how amazing you are? You really, truly are wonderful.

Thanks goodness that you are doing so fabulously well, considering. I'm sure Wiss is more than happy to oblige with the massages...

And thank you so much for taking the time and keeping us updated so well on how things are going. We're all checking in as often as we can - and when there's a new post, yay! makes me so happy to see you have the energy to write (my competition, ya za3ra! love your black sense of humour, the best kind!).

Love ya, darlin' - thinking of you always

Rima said...

thanks goodness??? me no speak english so good

taggy said...

hallouuuuulti, alhamdullillah for everything ...thank you for keeping us informed of the updates cause i am worried like hell just waiting for any words from you coming back and forth to the computer to see if there is any new news and am very glad things are getting this way. You are a very unique and tough cookie habibti

love and kisses from karma she cant wait to meet you ive told her so much about you.

kisses to wiss and all.

love you taggy

keep em coming ...people are waiting for your news.

love you

Unknown said...

hey hooked on scrabble on face book -- add me as a friend and we can play some games - its great