Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Careful! I am radioactive!!!

Honest, Cyba told me that whenever I come close to a TV, static comes on! hehe! Good thing the girls aren't near.
Well, day -2, surprisingly better than day -3, thank God! I guess He's answered all those prayers (thanks to u all and esp to Him!). So, 2 radiation sessions, and a potassium injection in the middle. not too bad for a day. The thirst is much better, tks for all ur tips. I had to stick to water and sucking lemon candy, though, cuz I was too cold to even think of coming near ice lollies or cubes! I am not in Hawaii, guys! remember this is freezing Sutton. Oh and Fawzan and Rima, not to worry, I don't like Gatorade and don't think they'll get me any here anyway, so u 2 can stop fighting over it online!!! (love u guys!)
An old high school friend came to visit me this evening. Wissam Yafi. It was so sweet of him to come. We had a good time catching up. quite a few people said they would be visiting. I hope they make it before I am absolutely knackered! or after that. i have to be here for a long time after i leave hospital, and i will have nothing much to do except come to the hospital once a week or so, so we would be more than happy to accomodate friends! yalla get ur visas going.

oh, btw, the frickin msn in this hospital doesn't seem to be working, so pls add my new yahoo messenger address:halabeydoun@yahoo.com U don't need to have a yahoo account, u can do it from msn messenger.

yalla a demain,
need to go sleep,
big day for fadi tomoro, he starts his harvesting. he has to stay on the machine for four hours. so good luck fadi. love u tons. mwah.
H

6 comments:

Bobbie said...

Hala, I am beginning to learn that you are hot stuff, in more ways than one. You have a lot of spunk, girl! So glad you had a better day today. Lucky you to have a bro like Fadi who is game for anything. God bless you dear and shower you with his love!

rabab Audi said...

Hi hallouti,

Bravo, bravo I am proud of you keep walking you are on the right track, may God protect you and give you more strength and faith that is amto's Halloull ya battalleh also habibi Fadi and Sabsoub God bless them too.

Love you all Wisso Kaman

Unknown said...

Halloul, you are simply a Heroine. You have such a tremendous will ya Loul. I remember you in my prayers 5 times a day, and i ask God to wrap you with his blessings.
May God be with Fadi today, and all goes smoothly.
My love to you , To Fadi Bek and Wisso. Inshalla we see you all sooooon in Beirut.

Rima said...

Funny Bobbie, hot stuff indeed! And you don't need a nightlight to read before bed, hehehe... You're amazing and inspiring, you tough cookie you... I hope you guys got enough art supplies so you can start painting at home too in between those visits back to the hospital.

Love you, thinking of you, take care.

Hala said...

What visits back to the hospital wli rima? we r here for at least 4 to 6 weeks nonstop! yalla baseeta, inshallah they will pass quickly, with ur help of course, everyone. keep those comments coming.
mwah
hala

Unknown said...

prayers for a healthy harvest!!!! That all I can say --- prayers with you and Fadi tomorrow -- hope we get tons and tons and tons and tons of lovely cells ---
good luck
kisses