Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISSOOOOOO!!!!!




ALL together now, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Wisso, happy birthday to you!!!!" Yeaaaaahhhh, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE.
Yes, it's Wissam's birthday today, and yes, we celebrated it in Sutton! Luckily, we saw some sun today (after a week of freezing cold wind and rain), so we went to the Chinese restaurant round the corner and had a mediocre lunch with a so-so bottle of wine! Then in the afternoon Zee brought in the cake (a store-bought M&S one, thank God for M&S) which she had chosen herself. Dad was 'surprised' and loved his present (the 'I love Sutton' t-shirt!)
Wissam really does love Sutton!!! Well, he loves England as a whole now. We have converted him, the Frenchie!!! He can't imagine going back to chaotic Beirut. He says he wants to apply for assylum!
To be honest, I am quite worried about going back, too. I mean I can't wait for it to happen, hopefully beginning May, but I am kinda nervous, or anxious, about returning to a 'normal' life and ALL the responsibilities that come along with that. Yalla, maalesh, slowly slowly, ALL will be fine, inshallah. Tomorrow I see the doc again, and hopefully I will get a clearer picture of my situation and the date of our return. Will keep u posted (no pun intended, hehe!!!)
Mwah,
Hala

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey wisso
you are the main man!! Happy birthday wish ALL ur dreams come true and soon you desrve it.
Halloul I miss you
MWAH to both
Ramiramram

lino said...

Hey Wisso!
HAPPY BDAY FROM ALL OF US HERE!!! Hala I miss you, you and Zee look great- Wiss charming- and the charming t-shirt...I am speechless!
Lyne and the boys

lebanesa said...

Happy Birthday Wissam
What happy faces.
Love and hugs

taggy said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y wiss, inshallah 3obal el meet sinneh,,hope you ALL enjoyed the chinese the cake and everything , love the t-shirt , love zee zee and YOU haloulti wu akeed Birthday boy ;) wiss . hala ALL will be fine keep the worrying till later. enjoy cloudy coldy sutton "hehe" am sure later you will miss it and remember ALL with a smile ..inshallah tinziker ma tin3ad..love you and many happy returns of the day...

p.s. halloul am not drunk just sleepy...byzeeeee

ZanBarrage said...

Happy Birthday Habibi. And many many more...hopefully in a civilized place like Canada not Hizbeirut!!!

We celebrated Yasmine's Birthday on Saturday as well. (Actual birthday is April 18). She is 8 now! When they turn 8, I guess they get hard of hearing. She can't hear her mom or me anymore!!

Lovely to see Zee is dowing well. We miss you guys a lot.

Unknown said...

Dear Wissam

Happy birthday --- you have one wish I am sure and we are all behind you on it == LOVE the t-shirt!!! must admit I am chuffed you like England being a half Brit myself -- personally its my favourit country!!
Enjoy what time you have there adn soon you will all be home inshalah and hopefully back to England all as a healthy family just for fun and good times!!
God bless you all
Tammy

Cristina said...

Buon Compleanno Wissam e cento di questi giorni!!!!

…… but how many birthday candles on the cake????
I can not count them but sure they are no more than 36/ 37 aren’t they?????

It seems you spent a very lovely day with your women!!!

Today the blog is totally dedicated to you, enjoy your day.

My best wishes

Cristina

Unknown said...

happy birthday to a great person n a greatest artist ... love shereen

tiger said...

Happy Birthday Wisso from all of me!!

tiger said...

a7la 3asha for your birthday when you're all back.

Dina said...

Habibna Wissam,
Happy Birthday .. hope all your wishes and dreams come true .. including assylum :) You gotta love civilization .. there is nothing like it .. except home .. like Tammy said .. you can always come back on vacation.
ALL my love to ALL of you.
Dina.

SOSCRAPPED said...

Happy Birthday from Montreal!! I haven't met you yet Wissam but am definetly looking forward to it!

As for your return to sunny Beirut, Hala I know what you mean. I'm experiencing the same feeling as I pack my boxes and get ready to return too. But hey, you know what they say... there's no place like home!

ZanBarrage said...

Speaking of home, there is a beautiful saying that goes: "where ever you go, there you are." A simple way of saying "home is what you make it."

We want you in this home in Canada Yalla!

oushi said...

SORRY, i am to late, but nevertheless my warmest birthday wishes to you, wissam. may your life always be filled with love and energy, as it surely is today. you are a wonderful, unique person especially as a husband and father. i am grateful that i finally got to know you better in good old sutton... the place that you love ;-) and surely the best place in gb to be :-) but anyway... inshallah you'll all be back home soon, complaining about the heat, the traffic and chaos but embracing homeland!!!!
LOVE to you, hala, and zee