Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Other Faces of Zee!!!

Habeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebtiiiiiiii, yes, we're playing around with her! And she loves it, hehe. Rabab, my aunt, arrived on Monday bearing gifts, tons of them, and some very 'unusual' ones (to say the least), like high-heeled silver sandals and bright red wig! (She brought them for a good laugh on purpose, and Zee just loved them!) Rabab also brought Zee a couple of fairy outfits from Dina (tks dindin) which we have not been able to peel of Zee until now!!!

Otherwise, we are fine. We struggled with a bit of Zee fever last weekend and had to have her hospitalized for a couple of days. But, they changed her antibiotics and she is fine now, hamdillah.

I, however, have been struggling with reducing my meds, with all the discomfort and body aches that come along with that, but I am adamant cuz I know when these meds are stopped, I am much closer to home. So, let's bear it and shut up! No nagging today!

Today is Wednesday again, and as promised earlier, I am going into London. Been invited to lunch by a very sweet, old friend of mine to a trendy cafe in Notting Hill. Will tell u ALL about it when I get back (if I get back in one piece, for the weather today, I can't begin to tell u,... ufff!!!)
I WANT SUN!!! I WANT TO GO OUT IN A T-SHIRT!!! I WANT TO SWIM!!! I WANT BEIRUT!!! I WANT MY GIRLS!!! I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, I know, inshallah soon. Just keep your hopes up and your fingers crossed for us.

Love you and leave you (for now),
mwah,
H


13 comments:

Bigbro said...

Lovely sis. keep those hopes up. Soon all this will be history. Kisses. f

Dina said...

Habibiti Haloul,
So great to see Zee smiling, I am glad she is having fun playing dress-up and the wig .. oh my god .. she looks so cute.
Hang in there habibti .. the worst is behind you .. and the good stuff is coming your way soon.
Keep your spirits high and keep walking .. you are doing great .. almost there.
Love you so much,
Dina.

Mazen Khaled said...

Habibteh she's like a little Hala. Her outfit (The greyish reddish one) looks like the one u wore for the play at IC. :)

I think I have a picture of that laying somewhere. Maybe when we all get to leave our prisons and come back to Beirut we can have a photo sharing session.

Akh 3ala Beirut, shu btin7abb...

Sarah's Bag said...

Habibte beirut misses you too, cant wait to see you!
I started fantasizing about the big come back of cocoa and co!! It,s gonna be early summer in the Atelier We are gonna do a Brunch and You have to tkassere rassek on a great idea to feed Beirut's
Fashionistas!!
Kisses
Sarah and Sarah
Ps the oeuvre d'art you created for me in the summer not only appreciated in value but is still in perfect condition!

Zena said...

the worst part of everything is gone.. those last weeks of waiting may seem longer than they are, but hang in there, soon you will be back home inshallah.. think of it this way, there is no here over there and there is no there over here.. make the most of your stay if you can.. HUGZZZ to you and Zee xxx Zena

tiger said...

Ammoura, tal3a la-bayya!
I cannot agree with Zena more: the worst part of everything is gone..
Look forward to ALL the good things coming.
Love, N.

lebanesa said...

Bless, and she looks so much like you and yet is a combination of you and your heroic supporter. I don't know what he would look like in a fairy dress, of course, but I am sure the wig would suit him.
Keep it up and keep strong we are all rooting for you my dear.

Unknown said...

Hey there -- lovely pictures - I can only imagine Rabab and her dress up ideas - brilliant -- love the red wig!!!! Zee looks adorable mashaalah!!!! yella really not long to go now --- we are mid March and like I said it will warm up soon and spring on its way with fresh hopes!!!!!
Home very soon!!!

Unknown said...

Halloul
She looks adorable!! I want to bite her cheeks!
I miss you, Beirut misses you but yalla hang in there hopefully not much longer.
Hugs and kisses to ALL enjoy your outing in London.
Luv Ya
Ramiramram

Unknown said...

hayatiiiiiiiii zee she is so cute n soo brave like her mom ... the best is yet to come hang in there u are both doing great give my regards n love to weiss the greatest n the artist ..love u all

taggy said...

hayateeeee zee zee she is adorable just like imma ;). alhamdillah halloul ma ba'a shi you will go to beirut sooooooooooon..and get bored from the sun....love you love you ....regards to wiss and rabab

Unknown said...

habibti inti we zee
u both look great... Zee is wonderful miss u a lot... hang in there the end of this whole ordeal is soon. yalla i'll c u soon in Beirut actually i might go to London with Sarah and Malek mid april so if u need anything from here just mention it
love u
May

Bobbie said...

Zee is the cutest little girl in a bandana there ever was. Soon she will be well and back home again with family and won't that be grand? God has blessed you both greatly.