Sunday, March 16, 2008

Family's A Fortune!!!

Whether it's immediate family or extended family, ALL family is priceless! No matter where you are or what you are going through you can always rely on your family to be there for you. Be it on the phone, or behind the computer screen, on a Christmas card, or right there smack in your face, your family will always back u up when you need them. Whether in Beirut, Amman, Dubai, Kent, Bonn, Toronto, Florida, or anywhere else in the world, your family will always be ready to catch u when u fall. At least I am lucky to say my family will and have been!

The incredible support that my family has shown me throughout my ordeal has been absolutely remarkable. In their own different ways, they showed their love and understanding. They picked me up when I was feeling down. They worried about me when I was half-way gone. They cooked for me, bathed me, held my hand, walked with me, read for me, danced for me, sang for me... They did everything possible to make me feel better.

I thank you ALL, my family, my flesh and blood, my heart and soul. Without you, I wouldn't have made it so far so quickly.

Love you tons,
ALL of you,

Hala
p.s. picture of me and Oushi, my wonderful, sweet, German cousin, who came ALL the way to see me and spend the weekend with me with her lovely mom, Heidrun. Thanks a million. Mwah.

9 comments:

lebanesa said...

You are so right. There is nothing better or stronger than family ties and family support. You deserve all the love and support you have had from them. i'm sure you have given them as much in the past and will again in future. Keep well.

Dina said...

Habibti Haloul,
We are the lucky ones to have you in our family. You bring us so much joy and with your strength and wonderful spirit you inspire us everyday. We are all here for you, praying for the day you are back home completely recovered (inshallah) with Wiss and Zee by your side.
Can't wait to see you in Beirut and eat your yummy out-of-this world brownies. Yallah hanat!
Love you, Dina.

Unknown said...

bisharafek halhoul,how did you manage to have a cousin called oushi with a mum called heidrum that looks so much like you????
Families have always been the best support system and one only gets back as much as he has given.You have always been such a giver ,so warm that the people who love you want to express their love in their own way.
P.S.and i forgot to say that you are looking absolutely amazing !
lotslove

oushi said...

so, we are a back home now but i left a big peace of my heart in sutton. and as we predicted: this post made me cry (AGAIN). thx to you for beeing so wonderful in every way.
my love to you, zee, wiss, the general ;-) and meena
truly, deeply for ever your oushi

Bigbro said...

Hey you're "family" we PROTECT you! Sounds a bit mafia style with an accent!!! What harms u harms us and what pleases you joys us and when you smile the whole family and this whole world smiles, Keep smiling. Kisses to Nadia (Oushi line) habibti and Heidrun my favorite!! Bigbro of the FAMILY

Cristina said...

I fully agree with you!! In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past and bridge to our future.

I looked at your pictures in your last posts and you are simply a marvel.
Now that you feel much better "The City" becomes to pinch.... don't worry Beirut is waiting for you!!

Have a nice day

Cristina

Unknown said...

shoo Fadi - mafioso style hee hee - big bro of the FAMILY!!!!! I agree Hala nothing beats family -- hamdullah we are all blessed!!!

SOSCRAPPED said...

I'm back from Bey and sooo happy to see you are better!

Unknown said...

habibti haloul we are always there for u all the audi's .. by the way u look stunning .. n nadia we miss u habibti